Saturday, January 2, 2010

Plane Ride To Las Vegas, NV (Part II)

(Continuation)


So basically the plane is really boring and my favorite thing to do when I get bored is listen to music when there's no computer or book available. BTW: Reading on a vehicle in fast motion makes me wanna puke my guts out. It makes me feel like cr*p, I'm serious, I can't do it.

It's a good thing that I brought my iPod Touch (of course I did, it's an ultimate gaming system, you can put tons of games on it). But gaming all the tie doesn't seem like the way to go. What was the original purpose of the iPod? It's an MP3 player not and applications runner, not the original one anyway.



So iListened to my favorite music, a little bit of Pitbull, some Jay Sean and of course Lil Wayne. Throw in a little Cascada. I also listened to some classical music, like Mozart, as prescribed by the Doctor, Dr. Wang. He says it's critical toward my violin playing which is classical, pop violin doesn't sound to good. And I do have to agree with him when he says Classical music has more theory than pop. No offense but it's more in depth than hip-hop and rap and pop and alternative. The melody is way more lyrical than the words (<-- haha) that hip hop has. Listen to a classical piece, pay attention to the then listen to just the melody, not the lyrics, the melody of a pop song. It's really really simple compared to classical. Legit.



Six hours is really killer. The first three hours were okay. I got really tired of listening to the same fourteen songs over and over and over. Maino, Cascada, Pitbull, JaySean, Lil Wayne, Mozart, Lady Gaga, Ludacris, Iyaz, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Chris Brown, Rihanna, Ke$ha then again, Maino, Cascada, Pitbull, JaySean, Lil Wayne, Mozart, Lady Gaga, Ludacris, Iyaz, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Chris Brown, Rihanna, Ke$ha. For three hours. I decided to let my sisters play on the iPod for a while. I took a short nap.



Not only is six hours killer, baggage claim is too. I hate it. the idea of checking your bags is genius. You won't have to lug it around onto to the plane, off the plane... But claiming it takes a lot of time too.

No comments:

Post a Comment